Friday, April 6, 2012

BASKETS AND BLOOMS

Happy Good Friday to those who celebrate!!

Only 2 more days until Easter, so I thought I would do a little "triple threat" project.. he he he... I am featuring a die that was on the clearance rack for a long time.  Baskets and Blooms.  Seriously, this was on the clearance rack for at least a year, and when I went to look today, it was gone!  Geesh... well, I hope some of you grabbed it and for those who didn't and still want to use it for future projects, come on over to project night at my house and use it for FREE!! Okay, the other die I featured is my favorite.. Fancy Favor Box which is CURRENT, ha ha..  and I  distressed everything using our tea stain ink (LOVE THAT STUFF).. it makes everything looks so old :) 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and share this if you like it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...