Friday, September 23, 2011

Reminder for Advent Calendar Class.. adults only please as it is a bit harder to follow than most classes....

I've got to make sure I have enough supplies ordered and PREPARED for everyone, so please RSVP by clicking here no later than Tuesday September 27th.
Make your own 12x12 Advent Calendars..
Gorgeous..straight from the new holiday mini!
Oct 01
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Eastern )
My House

This amazing Advent Calendar is 12x12 and will fit beautifully on a frame, fridge or wall. Straight out of our Holiday Mini Catalog! And ONLY $20!!!!!
Also, place an order of $50 or more that day and the class is only $10.
Or, order any items that we used to make the Advent Calendar that day only, and get them at 5% off.
Come from 10-1 PM. I will have light refreshments and snacks.
***You will need to bring your own adhesive.  I recommend the Tombow liquid multi-purpose glue.

Contact me if you need to order it before hand.
Reserve your spot now!

To see lots more class ideas, tips and tricks, sign up for my newsletter below!

yellow_signupnow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...