Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall is here... or... is it?

I don't know about you lovely people, but Fall is my favorite time of year!  As my kids would say, it's just "more better".  I love the cool brisk air, apple pie, football on Sundays and of course the gorgeous foliage in New England!  Although, with the heat and humidity going on around here, it sure doesn't feel like fall!
Well, yesterday we went to our favorite place, Old Sturbridge Village to check out their agricultural weekend.  Can you believe I discovered a new part of  the village again?  Seriously... been there 100 times and everytime I go, I find something new.  We went on the "Pasture Walk" which was an uphill hike, that was 1/3 of a mile long.  And although it was gorgeous, the humidity and the mosquitos killed us!  Holy cow.. next time we are saving that for a cool day!  I just love that place.
Anyhow, here is a picture of the boys from the top of the pasture, overlooking the Center Meeting House steeple.  This is a scrapbook layout I created using My Digital Studio.. Love this software.  And I'm using the new fall Designer Series Paper, Spice Cake.  LOVE IT!  (We carry this in fabric too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...