Thursday, September 22, 2011

Free E-Book with 16 different projects!

See, Facebook can be good for some things.. it's not all bad like some say :)  I am now on Facebook as a "page". YAY- Thanks to those of you who have already "liked" me.  They LIKE ME?  They really, REALLY LIKE ME!!  :)  You can find the link to my page on the top right hand side of my blog or go to www.facebook.com/AngelasInkLink.

One of the best parts about FB is finding deals.  I search for all sorts of deals from groceries to shoes on Facebook through all the deal-finding blogs, but I came across this today.  It's a free e-Book from Paper Crafts Magazine.  No surprise here, my favorite mag!  When you "like" it, you are able to get access to their free e-book with 16 different embossing projects for greeting cards.  And most, if not all of the ideas are from who else, but Stampin' Up!  Go check it out at www.facebook.com/papercraftsmagazine.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...