Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WEDNESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Oh, it's HUMP DAY... and today is a special HUMP DAY :)  Today is the first day of my WEDNESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGES!  

What does this mean?  Every Wednesday going forward, I am going to post a card sketch challenge.  This is a drawing or layout already created from a website called Splitcoast Stampers.  I will post a copy of the image for you here and what that does, is help get you started on a card or give you some creative inspiration for those times when you get stuck (and it happens to ALL OF US).  

I will post my version of the card as well.  I would LOVE to have y'all join me in posting your versions by either uploading to my FACEBOOK page or by emailing me so I can post them on here for you.  

Won't you join me? Like what you see here?  Please share it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...