Friday, March 23, 2012

MY DIGITAL STUDIO CLASS IS NEXT WEEK!

Did you purchase MY DIGITAL STUDIO and aren't sure how to use it?  Do you only know the basics?
Would you like to find out what it is and see if it's something you would like?

WELL, do not wait a minute longer, sign up now because this class is NEXT WEEK and I only have a few spots LEFT!!  Friday, March 31st at 6 pm!!!

But Ang, what are we going to do? Do we need a laptop?  Do I have to buy the software???  Do not fret, I have all the answers :)

This Digital Class teaches you how to use  "My Digital Studio" software and incorporate it into making a Greeting Card.
We will go through all the steps of making a card using the software and how to print it.  We will also have a question and answer period.  Then, we will create two cards using both the software and Stampin' Up embellishments to make it a "hybrid" project which is a faster way to create, especially if you are making something like invitations and have at least 25 or more of the same project to create.

You don't need to have the software to take the class or a laptop!!!!!
I am going to show you on my flat screen tv how to do it all!!  Want to bring a laptop?  SURE!  Want to download a free 30-day trial from my online store? SURE!  Absolutely.. but neither is necessary to take this class!! 




Here are just a few samples of projects I have created in the past..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...