Thursday, February 2, 2012

Want to make some cards for FREE?

Mornin' Peeps!
So, as I stated last week, I am offering a free class to share with you what I love :)
A few weeks ago I went to San Antonio for Leadership and was spoiled with new product and I want to share it with you.


Stop on over Friday, February 17th from 10-12pm and make these cards for free.   Have kids at home?  NO PROBLEM.. bring them with you.  Stay or just drop in to make these :)

AND... as a bonus, everyone who either STOPS IN to make these or leaves a picture of a recent project on my Facebook page gets their name entered into a drawing to win the scrapbook pages I made for my scrap swap at Leadership.. do you like them?

Unable to make it on Friday but still want these cards?  Get in touch with me to book your own class and we can make both of these projects for you and your friends or talk to me about joining a stamp club!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...