Wednesday, February 1, 2012


My Digital Studio

My Digital StudioTM is an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin' Up!'s® exclusive artwork, colors, and templates. Be your own digital designer and create an array of photobooks, cards, calendars, and more--which you can then print using Stampin' Up!'s print services, or save to DVD, e-mail, or upload to the Internet. Learn about My Digital Studio, be inspired, and engage in our online community at MyDigitalStudio.net.
My Digital Studio makes it easy for you to design and print beautiful projects:
  • Try the software for FREE with our 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version. Available from my website.
  • Save up to 25 percent on select print products when you purchase in bulk!
  • We release regular, fresh downloads every week for you to use in your designs!

Click here for more info...http://mydigitalstudio.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...