Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Worldwide Week of Workshops- Book today only for special prizes!

Today, Stampin' Up has challenged us to book 10,000 workshops in ONE DAY!  We were also asked to hold these workshops between November 1-8.  Now, I already have Nov. 5th booked (THANKS AMY), but wouldn't you like to get in on the fun?  Especially if you were to get a special PRIZE? 

FREE Bitty Buttons or Antique Brads on the night of your party, courtesy of ME!  You can only get this special offer through me, so get in touch with me TODAY to book your party.  I can be reached online at angcards@gmail.com or my telephone number is 508-736-7149.  Or let me know when I can reach you- TODAY ONLY.
Bitty Buttons

Antique Brads


Talk to you soon!
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...