Saturday, October 15, 2011

Project Night is coming up!

Did you know that there are only 2 more project nights UNTIL CHRISTMAS????

Don't know what it is, or need a recap?

Well, the first Friday of every month is "bring your own project night" at Casa Carter :)  For only $5, you have full access to all of my non-consumables in my craft room, get first dibs on any items up for sale in my sale box and I will provide coffee/tea, water, snacks and of course.. CHOCOLATE!

You can bring your own snacks, dinners, even ALCOHOL if you like, I have plenty of glasses, he he.

Have fun with a bunch of other crafters while doing your projects, swap ideas, pick each others brains and just enjoy good company!

BUT... space is limited.  I can only fit 6 people maximum around my table, so you've got to RSVP and let me know if you're coming the week before.  The next project night is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4th.  I've already received 2 RSVP's, so there are only 4 spots left.  

Of course, you can always get your party booked now, in time for the holidays, but I only have a few dates left.  Below are pictures of what we made at Stampin' Party last night, a bookmark and faux ribbon cards.  Those lovely ladies are going home with the directions for those projects.  You can make them too, just email me to get your date in my calendar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...