Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hartford Regional

Yesterday I attended the Stampin' Up! Hartford Regional with my "crew" of die hard crafters and OH did we have fun!! This was my first SU! event, EVER. We started the day by swapping cards with a few hundred of our fellow crafters and can I just tell you- the cards I received were GORGEOUS! People came from all over New England, New York and even as far as North Carolina!!
Joni & Sharon

Tami White and myself. NO, I am not a stalker, but she is Stampin' Up celebrity!  No. 2 Demonstrator in the country and she lives right next door in Marlborough!  What an inspiring lady!

Jen, Joni, Sharon, Tasha and ME


Jen (my default upline) and some of her peeps from Franklin.


Strength & Hope Campaign





Working hard?  Sure, if that's what you want to call it!

Shannon West (you may recognize her on many of the videos online at Stampin' Up)

Shannons Creations

Great idea, right?  Use some pockets from Old jeans to make a pocket card!


THIS was my favorite Make n' Take of the day

FREE  GLASS GLITTER FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tami White during her WOW! presentation 

Tami's beautiful wedding invitation

ICE CREAM- we were treated to an afternoon snack!  (I hate ice cream- NOT!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...