Friday, April 13, 2012

PETITE PURSES


Oh, I just had to make another purse because I love them so!!!  Isn't this just darling?  The imagination is endless with opportunities for embellishments on this project!!  Or, like me, you can just "KISS" keep it simple sweetheart.  

Now, as a reminder... our retiring list is coming out on Sunday.  I usually don't have blog posts on Sunday, but this week I will put that list up as soon as it's in my crafty little hands.. muhahaha (that was an evil laugh in case you missed it).  And then it's only a few short weeks until we can see the brand new catalog in it's new format.. posted online!!!!  Make sure I have your address if you'd like a free copy!! OH, the suspense.. I can HARDLY STAND IT!
Don't forget about the contest!  Missed it?  Make sure you are signed up to receive my newsletters over on the left hand side of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...