Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DIGITAL TUESDAYS

Digital TUESDAYS!! 

Yes, every Tuesday will be something related to DIGITAL crafting.. I can and will find a day of the week for everything, I tell you!  And Tuesdays are the day of the week that Stampin' Up! releases new digital artwork.  What a coincidence (wink,wink).

Digital art is FANTASTIC because it's so versatile.  You don't need our software to purchase it or use it and it's super, let me repeat, SUPER INEXPENSIVE!  It works just like clipart... print it from word or even use it in your scrapbooks!  WHY are you still buying those overpriced cards at the store?????  Just look at today's download for example.  I know tons of you guys that could use these cards ALL THE TIME...especially spring and fall when most of the little's birthday parties are.  I mean, what's it worth to you to NEVER have to go to the store again for a birthday card...Right? Can I get an "AMEN"?  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...