Don't miss our newest video on our newest product!!!
The diagonal plate for our simply scored tool!!
To create an envelope (5 3/4" x 4 3/8") with the new plate, here are the directions:
- Cut Paper to 7 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- Score 2 opposite corners using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (on top of the Simply Scored Scoring Tool) at 4 1/8".
- Score remaining 2 opposite corners using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate at 3 1/8"
- Fold in side flaps and then fold bottom flap up.
- Trim extra paper from bottom flap.
- Adhere using Sticky Strip (104294) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)