Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NEW CLASSROOM

So much going on here this week, I am behind in my regularly scheduled projects :)  Hey, did you ever notice that people in Canada pronounce projects like Pro-jects?  I've been watching a lot of the DIY network lately, he he.

So, I have started the move into the NEW CLASSROOM!!! Yahooewy!  I am SO excited!  If you've been following me on Facebook, you've been watching the updates as they happen.  It's a lot of work.  In fact , I think I must have made at least 150 trips up and down the stairs today alone.  Whew!

But it will all be worth it in the end.  I plan on having a "Grand Opening" when I'm finished.  Don't know the date yet.. it is school vacation week after all,  and my kids are needing some love and attention!  But, that doesn't mean I have forgotten about YOU!  So, here's a pic of my new stamp shelf so you can get a preview.. but check me out on FB too and "like" me. 

After all, I like you too :)

Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...