Saturday, January 21, 2012

Momma, I' m comin' home..

That's a little Ozzy Osborne for ya this morning for those of you youngin's that don't know what the title of this post means. 
I am on my way home from Stampin' Up Leadership in San Antonio. It is a 3 day event, exclusively for Leaders, which I am thanks to my wonderful downline.   I am brimming with excitement to start off this year and I can't wait to share it with you.  If you haven't been keeping up with me on this week's events, you can check it out on my Facebook page "Stampin' Up - Angelas Ink Link".

I've got boat loads of ideas to share.  In fact, since HQ really spoiled us this week, I want to do the same for all of you.  I am going to have a FREE class for you. Bring a friend and you both get a gift from me.   Join my new stamp club and get another gift!  Sign up with me and get a BIG gift! 

Stay tuned for the details and date of this class...

And until then, back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Momma, I'm coming hooooommmmmmmmeeeeee.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...