Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Ornament Classes

 Hi Crafters!!  So, I apologize for being M.I.A., this has been the craziest Christmas season for me EVER!!!  I am just exhausted :p I have been subbing like crazy at my kids school, working at the Y, doing classes at the Hitchcock, working on custom orders and presenting at vendor/craft fairs EVERY WEEKEND... oy vey!  I am so behind.  Usually by now I have SENT Christmas cards, have all my gifts purchased, cookie batches baked and am working on all the finishing touches.  Guess what I've done so far? NOTHING!  I don't even have my Christmas cards yet, but, I have learned a valuable lesson... next year is going to be DIFFERENT!  This is my favorite holiday and I want to be able to enjoy it. This year has just been nutty.

Anyhoo... if you were one of the few that missed the FREE ornament making at the Hitchcock Academy last weekend, you are in luck.  Because I am running the craft for FREE FAMILY FUN NIGHT at the YMCA this Friday night, but you have to sign up at the Y in advance so that they have enough supplies.  We will be making these SAME ORNAMENTS for FREE again!!!!!!  And this time, you get to make THREE!!! Seriously, this is a big deal... you don't want to miss it. 

At the Hitchcock, we were able to donate 20 ornaments to Tornado affected families, isn't that awesome!!  The kids were so excited to donate their creations.  Some were so generous, they didn't even take their ornaments home, they simply donated what they made.  What a great group of kiddos!!  I promised that I would have a video on this blog soon to show how we made these and I will.  Once I catch my breath :) 
Gianna

Casey

Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...