Monday, December 26, 2011

80% off PAPER while supplies last!


Hi Stampin' Friends!
I hope you all had a great holiday season.  In our house, we celebrate Christmas and it's ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!  As it should be.  My boys had a pretty good year and everyone enjoyed the company of friends and family, yummy food and fond memories.  It was a nice time, but now it's time to get back to the ol' routine.  The best part about Christmas being over (besides not having to hear Mariah Carey anymore) is our online sale at Stampin' Up!

I wanted to let you know it's that time of year again.  The Clearance Rack is H.O.T. right now.  Full of dies, paper, punches and more!!  But, this is only good while supplies last, so check it out at this link as soon as possible.  There is even a Valentines pack of  12x12 paper for only $1.99!! That's amazing!!  I know I am looking forward to some dies and punches to add to my collection!



Here's something else for you to check out... I saw this t-shirt and I desperately want it.  It's only available until the 31st, so if you like it, you need to go to this link to order.  It's so funny!

Happy Stamping!
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...