Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Officially Craft Fair Season!

I have been SO BUSY, BUSY, BUSY (did I mention busy?) getting ready for upcoming craft fairs.  I thought I would give you guys a little sneak peak and let you know where you can find me this holiday season!

West Brookfield PTG Craft Fair 
 Sat. Nov. 12th from 9-2

Shepherd Hill Festival of Crafts 
Sat. Nov. 19th from 9-4

Chain of Lights Shopping Alley (Sutton)  Sat. Dec. 3rd from 10 -4

Here's a sneak preview of what I'll be selling.... hope to see you there!!



Tile Coasters





Big Dog Treats

Cat Treats

Little Dog treats


Reindeer poop



Matchboxes filled with decorated Hershey Nuggetts,. SO CUTE



Santa's Hershey bars

Andes candy holder



Headbands

Post It Note Covers w/notepad

Models not for sale :)

Beaded Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...