Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some punch art Pals

Hello Peeps!

I've recently discovered "Punch Art".  This is where you use punches to create all sorts of things that are different from how the punch was intended.  The first time I saw this was at a Stampin Up Regional Convention in Hartford, back in the spring.  A woman shared a puppy that she had cased.  Tami White shared it on her blog as well, which is where I found the instructions. (Thanks Tami) I made this card for my nephew's birthday, and I'm sorry to say that it was REALLY REALLY LATE!  Sorry Brett!  I hope you like the card anyway :)  They live in Virginia, so we don't get to see them very often.  Here's what it looked like.

Super duper cute, right?  I thought  most boys don't really get into cards, but they would probably really dig this one.
And, I couldn't leave out his sister, my niece Makayla.  She LOVES Monkeys, so I looked up punch art monkeys and came across something similar to this card.  I forget where it came from, please forgive me if that was you... email me and I'll add your name to give you full credit!  Well, here it is..
Hope you little dudes liked them...I'm always thinking of you!
Hugs,
Auntie Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...