Thursday, June 23, 2011

Missing in Action?

Hey Folks,

I apologize, I have been missing in action for most of this month.  As many know, an  F3 Tornado ripped through our town and many others on the 1st.  I am fortunate that my home, family and friends were unharmed, but many were less fortunate.  I have been volunteering with a food pantry on wheels for "Tornado Aide" and helping to remove brush from people's homes that were demolished.  Although the after affects were horrendous, the sense of community pulling together has been heart warming and I am glad to be a part of it.
My friend Missy and I helping to clear a lot in Brimfield.  Behind us is where the house USED to be.



In addition to that and all of my boys school activities (graduation, field day, field trips, etc.) I was getting my team ready for the "Relay for Life of Greater Southbridge" where we walk around a track for 20 hours to raise money to fight cancer.  I am PROUD to say that we sold 150+ grinders, 90+ egg sandwiches and more to raise about $4,500 approximately!  So awesome.. thanks to everyone that helped, visited or contributed in some way!  My brother and his kids were also staying with me, coming all the way from Virginia to participate (the kids participated for the first time).  And except for the torrential downpours, it was fantastic!

Team Site
My parents with the grandkids
Mom & I in the Survivor Lap


Now, with that said, I don't want y'all to think I am neglecting YOU, my fabulous customers.  This is a very important time of the year for Stampin' Up!  We have retiring lists, new catalogs available July 1st (which my stamp clubs are getting priority viewing) and so much more.  I will be hard at work for you in the next few weeks to keep you up to date before I leave for convention (ya hoo!)  Convention is the second week of July in Salt Lake City and I am more than thrilled to go for the first time!!  I will be bringing my laptop and camera so I can update you as things happen.  Should be amazing!!

June 30th is the LAST DAY to order from the "Last Chance" lists.  You can view those items below.  Thanks for all your continued support.  I can't wait to see all of you at your home parties after convention!!

Hugs,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...