Monday, February 7, 2011

LOMBARDI IS BACK IN TITLETOWN!

Well, you know I have to say it!!  CONGRATS to MY team, the GREEN BAY PACKERS and their fantastic win yesterday against the Steelers.  It was a great game and the Steelers put up a great fight.  In fact, I thought I was going to have a stroke towards the end.  I was on the edge of my seat, covering and uncovering my eyes, wanting to see and not wanting to see.  GEESH! There is a great article you can read here, written by a Bears fan on ESPN that I thought was fantastic and showed what true sportsmanship should be like.  I gotta give this guy his props.

  That being said, I am going to sit back and enjoy this moment with my cup o'joe before I move on to more crafting :)  I have some great ideas coming up for you guys, including a new sewing machine cover I just made and how to organize your cardstock ;)    Take care everyone and Happy Stamping.  (Hey, do they make a Packer stamp? Anyone? Anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...