Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas and stuff

Have you been as busy as I have putting together crafty gifts for coaches, teachers, instructors, hair and nail technicians, students, kids, etcetera?  Holy MOLY!!!  I have been a busy little bee and can't wait to show you some of the things I have made.  I have to be selective though.... can't let certain peeps see what I have made them in case they look on here, he he.  Here's quick preview of some stuff and next week I'll post the newest cards and BROOCHES I've made with items from the new Mini Catalogs for spring.  Weee!!  Oh what fun, it is to ride... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tissue Box Covers
Tile Coasters

Santa Covers for Raisinets

Fudge Holders

Can't forget the puppies in our lives, right?

Snowman Soup

Packages of Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...