Thursday, October 7, 2010

Making Strides for Breast Cancer


What an inspiring day!! I spent Saturday at the Burlington Hyatt making cards and helping to promote and donate to Breast Cancer Awareness. A group of SU! Demonstrators were going to be walking in downtown Boston the following day in the annual "Making Strides for Breast Cancer" walk, which I happened to do a few years back with and for my mom, a survivor.
I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this day was. I met so many wonderful women, including some amazing demonstrators who took a lot of time to talk with me and give me some ideas and feedback, all of which I'm hoping to pass on to you! These women were so energized and excited that you would want to sign up to be a demonstrator just to be around them. I'm so happy that I get to do something I LOVE and have it mean something to so many.
Stay Healthy and Keep Smiling,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...